Recipe testers wanted

Anyone want to test any recipes for a banana themed recipe book i've wrote? Cakes, muffins, biscuits etc.
Anyone fancy testing cakes, cookies and puddings?
Flapjacks
Banana chocolate and bread pudding Banana and date pudding cake
Banana sponge cake
Banana bread and butter pudding
Fruity chocolate crumble
Banana wheat loaf
Banana nut muffins
Banana jam pudding
Banana fudge torte
Banana coconut bars
Fruity slice
Chocolate banana pudding
Apple and Banana Crumble layer
Fruit and nut mince pies
Carrot and banana cake
Almond, Orange and Coconut cake
Fat free banana cookies

Or perhaps cold puddings?
Almond glory
Banana pudding dessert
Tropical mouse
Banana split
Banana fool
Chocolate pudding
Banana Cream pie

There is more recipes, but will see how it goes with recipe testing first.

7 comments:

  1. Oo, I'd love to try one! What is your favourite that's fairly easy? :) Banana flapjacks or carrot and banana cake sound interesting. Can't really imagine the tastes/textures yet though!!

    If you would like me to try one, e-mail me at cornish_chick_bys_vyghan@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Will be in touch when I sort this out. I have put the testing on hold for the moment as I am moving house and opening Silver Box Foods once moved. Thanks for your interest. x

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I'd love to try out some recipes for you if you are still looking for people? I absolutely love to bake and find it so theraputic that i would love to be able to actually put it to a good purpose!
    I'll leave my email address here, feel free to get in touch if you still need people, if not i hope that you're cookbook comes together well and i look forward to the end result!
    Eloise
    Windchimer83@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They all sound amazing! I would be more than happy to test your recipes! :D

    The ones that really grab my attention are the Almond, Orange and Coconut cake, Fat-free Banana Cookies and the Banana Fudge Torte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Proud to be noticed by you. I also follow your fb page. Will be in touch when I sort this out. I have put the testing on hold for the moment as I am moving house and opening Silver Box Foods once moved. Thanks for your interest. x

      Delete
  4. Are you still looking for recipe testers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, Sorry for not replying earlier. I have not been on my blog since 10th July. I moved and I am still waiting for broadband connection which won't be until the end of October if it doesn't get delayed again. This project has been delayed or now. I will let you know once I start with this project again, which may be early next year, as things online are piling up!

    ReplyDelete