Strawberry and nectarine green thickie

Green thickies are a great way to feel full and get lots of nutrition in one go. Also ideal on the go if taken in a flask like I am doing. See Green Thickies for more information. I based my thickie on the basic green thickie recipe guide on this page. I didn't have 2 cups of greens however, so mine isn't quite so green!




1 cup soya milk
1 cup water
1 cup salad leaves
1 1/2 cups strawberries
1 nectarine
1 cup oats
1/4 cup flaked almonds
1/4 cup dates

Blend the salad leaves and soya milk first and then blend the rest of the ingredients. This is what I did, but please visit Green Thickies for more information and recipes. This is not as good as the one I did yesterday for me, but still nice, just not as sweet and I have a sweet tooth! This makes 2 servings. One to take with me and one for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment