Breakfast Thursday and vegg review

Its Breakfast Thursday!
This means we have something different to the usual oats we have every other day of the week.
I kindly got send a pack of vegg egg yolk replacer and the vegg cookbook free from the company vegg  (who are also on fb) to use and review. So here is my first review. I made the french toast using some fruit bread. I didn't quite toast it long enough for it to look like the picture in the book, but having never had french toast before wasn't really sure how to cook it. Next time I will fry for a little longer. Now because I've not had a eggy version of this I also didn't quite know how it should taste, but it tasted nice to me and I enjoyed it. A friend also tried it and her review was "The French toast with vegg is lovely!!" So overall a thumbs up and lots more recipes to try. Yah!

I am giving a copy of The Vegg and The Vegg cookbook away during February, see this post for details.
Open to UK only residents this time and closes at the end of February.


No comments:

Post a Comment