Fruity Friday!

Fruity Friday is about having a meal based around fruit. Today I decided on a smoothie for breakfast as I had lots of cranberries and a mixed berries pack in the freezer. So I went to my favourite smoothie site and looked to see if there was a cranberry smoothie.  This is the one I found:
http://www.greenthickies.com/anti-inflammatory-cranberry-smoothie/

I used mixed berries instead of raspberries and broccoli instead of spinach because I didn't have any and still wanted some green nutrition in there, and whats better than broccoli! I also added some calcium and vitamin fortified soya milk because as I used frozen broccoli it needed more liquid, so I though why not add some more nutrients. As you can see it turned out very pink, who would ever guess there was nutritious broccoli in there and there was no taste of it either. Very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment