3rd recipe test from The Vegan Baker





Bean and brazil nut brownies

I decided on brownies although i've never had one before and not really keen on chocolate flavoured things, prefer chocolate itself. But my MIL is staying and likes this sort of thing, so this is what I chose for my third experiment. They tasted ok to me. My MIL liked them and I will be giving some to a vegan friend so will see what she says. But its not a recipe I would do again for me, but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them. I replaced the cashews with brazil nuts and the rice syrup with golden syrup and the beans with black beans and judging my the taste and texture this didn't make a difference.



Previous recipes from the book i've tried are biscotti and lamingtons which I just love on both accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment