Delicious Dessert Thickies review and free recipe



Just got a copy of this fabulous dessert smoothies kindle book and I have been given permission from the author to share two recipes with you. So I will share one today and one next week. 

Cookie Dough
DessertTHICKIE

Serves 2
Why have unhealthy raw cookie dough when you can have healthy raw nutrient filled tasty cookie dough smoothie?

Ingredients
2 cups dairy-free milk (oat, rice, soya, almond, hemp, coconut drink or raw nut or seed milk)
2 bananas
2 tablespoons almond butter
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup of dates
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg

Optional:
1 cup loosely packed spinach or other mild greens or frozen spinach
1 filler

Instructions
Blend until smooth.
See start of the section for detailed instructions on how to make a DessertTHICKIE

I used coconut butter as my filler, but there are many too choose from so you can get a variety of tastes.

It was very yummy and I look forward to trying my next one. 

Katherine Kyle is the inventor and author of www.greenthickies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment