Delicious Dessert Thickies review and free recipe



Just got a copy of this fabulous dessert smoothies kindle book and I have been given permission from the author to share two recipes with you. I shares one last week and this is the one I promised for this week!

Peppermint Brownie
DessertTHICKIE

Serves 2
Believe it or not this recipe has no chocolate in it, just cocoa powder and other wholesome ingredients. This will sort out all those chocolate cravings while avoiding piling on the pounds.

Ingredients
2 cups dairy-free milk (oat, rice, soya, almond, hemp, coconut drink or raw nut or seed milk)
4 bananas
1/4 cup of pecans
1/2 cup of raisins or dates/ date paste
1/4 cup of cocoa/ cacao or carob powder
1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract or 20 mint leaves

Optional:
1 cup loosely packed spinach or other mild greens or frozen spinach
1 filler

Instructions
Blend until smooth.

See start of the section for detailed instructions on how to make a DessertTHICKIE

I used coconut butter as my filler, but there are many too choose from so you can get a variety of tastes.

This is a picture of the one I made today. Just over a glass full.

It was very yummy and I look forward to trying another!

Katherine Kyle is the inventor and author of www.greenthickies.com


1 comment: