Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly

Recently I was lucky enough to be sent a sample of the aloe vera gelly from one of my followers Elsa Bradley who is a Forever Living Agent.  

I had a rash on both legs at the back of both knees. So this sample came just at the right time. I had tried holland and barrett aloe vera gel, and 2 over the counter creams and antihistamines and none of them had made any difference.  
I was getting desperate and was just about to book a doctors appointment, but thought why not give this sample a try as none of them made any difference, but one more try. 

Well I just put it on one leg so I could see if it made any difference as both legs were as bad as each other. At first it went slightly redder, but before I knew it, all the itching had gone and so I put it on the other leg the day after and a couple of days later just as I had finished my sample it had cleared.

So I can highly recommend Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly. 
Elsa can be emailed, or contacted through her facebook page or her webpage if you are interested in purchasing any products via her. 

Please note that not all Forever Living Products are vegan. Seven of there food supplements contain bee products and seven of there cosmetic products also contain animal derived ingredients. However there is more vegan products than none vegan. They sell 18 food/dietary supplements that are vegan and 29 cosmetic products that are vegan.

We are on facebook. We have a page and a chat room. Please feel free to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment